jueves, 7 de abril de 2011

When I was searching my own You'll never ever be alone That feeling changing my life growing and side up deeper inside of my mind And We found the answerto the old doubts of my head getting better baby They leaving me it's a diver and chance The near is end And I get glad And I'll give you looking for close the door of the fears When you look at meand I lose my mind And i was show for me Love is all around When you see your moves Seems you see me like and the whish show for me Love is all around That's Why I Give my soul To get it up tonight bring you goneI have the love inside (My heal, my feels) I'll bring my soul to get it up tonight bring you goneI have the love inside bring When you look at meand I lose my mind And i was show for me Love is all around When you see your moves Seems you see me like and the whish show for me Love is all around That's Why I Give my soul To get it up tonight (My lips, my heart)I'll bring you goneI have the love inside (My heal, my feels)I'll bring you goneI have the love inside...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario